Sunday, 2 November 2014

Armani Inspired Portrait Shoot


Good morning all :o) What a lovely morning it is in Sydney - fresh, warm, alive with the blossoms of jasmine and gardenia flowers. The sun is shining brilliantly and this makes me happy!

Over the last few months I've been doing a lot of studio shooting with models and make-up artists and must say it's been wonderful! The people I've worked with have been ultra professional, passionate and creative. So I'm sending out a big thank you to all of those models and creatives.


This is Michael Weinand. We worked in the studio together to create an Armani inspired set of photographs - classical and stylish. The lighting set-up was more complex than usual and I reveled in creating such a classic, masculine set to work on.






I update regularly on my Facebook page so come visit me there to see new work, links, art and photographs : CLICK HERE

I'll be back soon with more recent work and art so do come visit me again in The Dreamers Garden.

Until next time....let's celebrate spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment